Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Money Mattresses??

How many banks are going to fail?? What effect will that have on you?? Would you stand in line to get your money if it is taken over by FDIC?? Would you want your money even if your account balances are below the $100,000??





I'm not a big fan of Suze Orman but she makes some good points.

The IndyMac Bank in Encino was having crowd control problems. Is it best to get your cash before the bank gets taken over or after? What happens if the FDIC runs out of money?? Whose money does the FDIC belong to.....the taxpayers.......a whole lot of new taxes are coming...... Can you survive on cash alone??

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm going to grab my millions and hide it in my attic.

brookeisacrazylady said...

scary.

makes me wish i didn't have such a high rent payment cause thats what would get me.