Ryan slept through the night!!!
Tuesday night he feel asleep during our walk, I topped him off and put him in his crib by 7:30. When Allen's alarm went off at 6am, I was feeling engorged. I went into his room and he was playing in his crib. When he saw me he cried and I gladly fed him.
Wednesday night I had a baby shower and Allen had a church meeting. After bath and feeding I put him in his car seat and he feel asleep at 6:45pm. He slept through the whole shower and only woke for a moment when I laid him down in his crib. When I got up at 6:20am to go the bathroom, Ryan was playing and I gladly fed him.
I'm in shock that he is sleeping through the night!! I love it and I'm hoping that the two night pattern will continue!!!
Monday, July 18, 2011
101 days ago my water broke at work and I was planning on working one more week before maternity leave. Wow, has my life changed. I have a lovely scar as a souvenir from child birth and lots of extra weight I'm wanting to lose.
I have enjoyed being a mother more than I thought I would. I love seeing the changes in Ryan and how much more he can do and enjoy.
- Holds up his head.
- I can hold his hands and pull him to a standing position.
- Smiles, even though it is hard to get on camera.
- Loves the car, unless trying to fall asleep and there's stops because of lights, signs or traffic.
- Lots of cooing and noises.
- Starting to tell me when he doesn't like things.
- Enjoys his bath (used to cry every time but now relaxes and keeps his feet in the water).
- Doesn't cry every time I change his diaper!!
- Loves stroller rides, especially on bumpy dirt roads.
- Weighs 12 lbs 11oz
- 26 1/4 inches
Posted by Unhappy Customer at 9:14 PM
Friday, July 15, 2011
|Awesome friends and family!!|
|Chambers four generations (I think we need a better one!!)|
|Night after 4th of July fireworks with Allen's parents.|
|Allen's mom with Ryan|
|Blessing clothes made by Allen's mom.|
|Allen's Dad and Ryan|
|Drew and Ryan|
|Oldest Cousin Emily|
|Father and Son look a like picture|
|Cousin Mia and Ryan|
Posted by Unhappy Customer at 2:18 AM