Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nights 101 and 102

Ryan slept through the night!!!

Tuesday night he feel asleep during our walk, I topped him off and put him in his crib by 7:30. When Allen's alarm went off at 6am, I was feeling engorged. I went into his room and he was playing in his crib. When he saw me he cried and I gladly fed him.

Wednesday night I had a baby shower and Allen had a church meeting. After bath and feeding I put him in his car seat and he feel asleep at 6:45pm. He slept through the whole shower and only woke for a moment when I laid him down in his crib. When I got up at 6:20am to go the bathroom, Ryan was playing and I gladly fed him.

I'm in shock that he is sleeping through the night!! I love it and I'm hoping that the two night pattern will continue!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

wow! That is great. He is such a good baby!

Cathy said...

Awesome! I hope that it continues for you. (I like that you topped him off.)

Grandma and Grandpa Chambers said...

That's great he sleeps through the night and then wakes and plays and lets Mommy and Daddy sleep.

Christin said...

I remember those simple happy moments where sleeping through the night is like Christmas. I am so glad you and your family are doing so well. I love reading your blog!