Monday, July 18, 2011

100 days

101 days ago my water broke at work and I was planning on working one more week before maternity leave. Wow, has my life changed. I have a lovely scar as a souvenir from child birth and lots of extra weight I'm wanting to lose.

I have enjoyed being a mother more than I thought I would.  I love seeing the changes in Ryan and how much more he can do and enjoy. 

Ryan Highlights:
  • Holds up his head.
  • I can hold his hands and pull him to a standing position.
  • Smiles, even though it is hard to get on camera.
  • Loves the car, unless trying to fall asleep and there's stops because of lights, signs or traffic.
  • Lots of cooing and noises.
  • Starting to tell me when he doesn't like things.
  • Enjoys his bath (used to cry every time but now relaxes and keeps his feet in the water).
  • Doesn't cry every time I change his diaper!!
  • Loves stroller rides, especially on bumpy dirt roads.
  • Weighs 12 lbs 11oz
  • 26 1/4 inches


6 comments:

nattyg said...

I was pondering my china blog this very evening!!
He's adorable!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Mary said...

I liked reading all the fun things about Ryan.

Cathy said...

Cutie pie! What are the pennies doing there?

Unhappy Customer said...

Cathy- The 100 pennies represent his first 100 days. The pennies are the zeros and Ryan is the one.

Cathy said...

Oh gotcha. Cute!

Grandma and Grandpa Chambers said...

Ryan is so cute being the one with the pennies. We figured it out right away. You have such a beautiful baby.