Sunday, December 14, 2008

Homemade Christmas

Homemade can be cool!! Brooke threw an awesome homemade gift Christmas party. Everyone was suppose to bring a homemade gift and we did an elephant gift exchange. I came home with an awesome Christmas Apron that Afton made (pregnant girl in the brown shirt). It was so much fun with yummy food and fun conversation.

I loved seeing all the cool gifts. I wish I had a picture with everyone. Can't wait for next year Brooke!!

PS I made candles in a crockpot!!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Sounds like fun! You're so blonde now, I did a double take when I finally found you in the picture. Ha ha, now I get to crack the blonde jokes!

Becky and Brian said...

what a great idea!

Nathan and Emily said...

Must have been so much fun, I am so sorry I wasn't able to be there!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture Sara. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

brookeisacrazylady said...

i'm just thrilled you came.

this picture is so cute. my sister has pics on flickr but i just need to blog them.