Thursday, June 23, 2011

Surprise

My husband loves his legos, (yes we have legos stored under our bed). We told my sister Lisa, that we would take her two kids to legoland (buy an adult ticket and kids get in for free) sometime later in the summer or fall. My sister called me the Thursday before Father's Day and we made plans to go on Saturday, a surprise to her kids and Allen. It was hard to keep the secret from Allen and not talk about it. Friday night I didn't sleep well because I was so excited to surprise Allen and I was so nervous about being away from Ryan. I knew Ryan would be in excellent hands but I still got a little upset the night before.

It was great when the kids arrived at our house and told Allen where we were going. It was a perfect day and everything went smoothly.















My sister even showed us a nail clipping trick for Ryan before she left. I win for planning the best Father's Day weekend!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

How fun!! You do win for best Fathers day weekend! Dont you wish Mothers day came after fathers day?? What is the nail clipping trick?

Unhappy Customer said...

She said to pull back the skin behind the nail; you can get a short nail cut without getting the skin. And trim them after bath.

Mom and Dad said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun. They all look so cute. What a nice Father's day for Allen. Such a good wife.

Steven & Adrienne said...

How fun, we took our kids there a few years ago and had a blast...that is a great fathers day present!!! Love the pics of Ryan he is so cute!!!