Thursday, September 8, 2011

Flying High

When I was pregnant, we purchased a travel zoo groupon for a 40 minute instructional flight plus one passenger for $89. We decided it was a great deal for Allen to fly the plane while I rode with them. We dropped Ryan off with one of my favorite young women, Alyssa, that was home for the summer from BYU (plus she lives 10 minutes from the Van Nuys airport). Ryan did great with his first paid babysitter and Allen is hoping that we have lots of extra cash in the future to pay for his pilot license!! 






 Ronald Regan Library - Can you find the F-14??


Allen got to fly for an hour because they were filming a commercial (camera men in the other plane).

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Wow Sara how fun. Sounds like Allen did great.

Mary said...

That looks really cool! I bet that was lots of fun! I would have been very nervous.