Saturday, November 19, 2011

Making the food

Ryan has been such a great eater. I've been making his food from frozen vegetables and it has been so easy. I've made peas, peas with carrots and green beans so far. 



 Yummy peas!!




 I bought these containers specifically for baby food, there top won't come off in your bag.

 I now use a hand blender which makes it one smaller thing to clean.
 I love having ice cubes of food to defrost later as needed. 

 Defrosting the cubes is so easy. It only takes 30 - 60 seconds to defrost in the microwave.

We now have a high chair. My sister recommended getting one that reclines and we love it.

2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Chambers said...

Dad thinks the green peas look like lime ice cream. Ryan can sure stretch his legs up high.

Mary said...

Very impressive! I am glad that it is working out for you to make the food. Looks yummmmy! Nice hand blender!