Saturday, May 17, 2008

MBU - Scenario Day

I spent the morning at the Malibu Creek State Park. I belong to a group called the Mountain Bike Unit and every year we have new recruits that participate in scenario day; I was new last year. I was assigned the minor medical scenario; my partner got fake blood and scraps to make it look like he cut himself. The recruits were suppose to evaluate the scene for safety and discover the snake near our bikes. Only two recruits noticed the snake that caused my partner to be startled and fall off his bike.; several hikers went by the snake and never saw it either. It was fun even thought it was too hot!!

2 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Sounds like fun, and looks beautiful in the picture. Congrats to you and your mom for running and finishing the 5k! That is awesome!!

Andrea said...

What would it be like to be too hot! What a fun thing to do!