Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Piano Lessons

I finally committed.....I'm going to take piano lessons again. I took lessons long enough to have my first recital (about four months) and then I quite because I didn't have a piano. I'm still lacking a piano but I bought a keyboard last week. I'm excited and I think it is fun to learn new songs to play. My teacher changed her teaching method to teaching you how to lay now and read music later. I think it will be fun and I'll be learning a new song every week. I already re-learned "Ode to Joy" last week!!

I wish I had a copy of the picture at my piano recital with me and a bunch of 8 year olds!!

4 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

I am glad you had a wonderful time in Hawaii. Have fun with the piano lessons. I have always wanted to take some to get better. I am adding your blog to my blog list so I can keep up with your exciting life!

Steven & Adrienne said...

I would have loved to seen you at the recital, that would have been awesome!!!

Hey good luck with learning the piano, I gave up in high school after 4 months...maybe one day I will have to do it again.

Anonymous said...

We have a picture of you and the 8 kids at your recital. That's good you went back to playing the piano. Looking forward to your next recital.
Love, Mom and Dad

Nathan and Emily said...

Your Hawaii pictures were absolutely amazing! What an amazing visit. I hope to see more of the Hawaiian hottie in your future:)