Friday, September 26, 2008

Think Blue






I went to the game last night and had the best time; even though they lost. We clinched the division title because the Diamond Backs lost in the afternoon.

My friend Kristina gets free tickets and passes to the Dodgers Dug Out Club for the 7th inning. I was able to be in the front row and cheer when they started celebrating. They sprayed the crowds with champagne and beer I tried to avoid it at first but it didn't do any good. They also thew the left over hubba bubba gun and sunflower seed packets. It was so much fun to cheer and celebrate.

The stadium was sold out causing awful traffic that it took twice as long to get there as normal and very few people left during the 9th inning; everyone wanted to stay for the celebration.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Holy crap, I cannot believe you were close enough to take all those pictures!! Damon will be GREEN with envy. I've been getting the daily update about how far ahead they are, and yesterday night he said, "We did it! We clinched the title!"

Steven & Adrienne said...

That sounds like a ton of fun! You are so lucky. It would stink to get sprayed with all the champagne and beer, but fun to get the gum and sunflower seeds.

Becky and Brian said...

Glad you had a fun time! I enjoy going to baseball games. Too bad the DiamondBacks lost.

Eva and Jared said...

Next time you need to bring me! Those pictures are awesome!! I love the LA times one:)