Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Palancar Horsehoe Reef


I was going to wait and post all my pictures in order, then I realized no one cares. I did six different dives, four in Cozumel and two near Tulum and Playa del Carmen. the Palancar Horshoe was my favorite dive. It was really colorful and beautiful similar in Bali.







Dean and Andrea were celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary the following week. I introduced them to each other while we were at BYU. Andrea was one of my freshman roommates!!

3 comments:

Steven & Adrienne said...

How beautiful. It looks like you had a wonderful time. And how fun to hang out with Dean and Andrea...how are they doing?

Anonymous said...

It looks so beautiful. We were happy to know a man was with you in Mexico.

Cathy said...

Very cool pictures. I have to say, every time I see fish or turtles, I think, "Shark food". So I'm glad you didn't meet up with one (but a picture of a shark up close would be cool).