Sunday, August 2, 2009

A day in Prague

I went to the castle square this morning and loved the inside of St Vitus Cathedral. They were having mass in the front of the church and it was nice to hear the organ.

I did the free tour guide of the city, which was awesome. I gave an overview of the city and we walked through old town, new town and the Jewish Quarter. She had a lot of details and history to share.

I've released that as Americans we are very stable. I haven't had a new government (just different presidents), new boundaries, or new currency. Czechs have experienced several different governments within the last 20-40 years. We don't have other countries invading our land and trying to conquer our people. Pearl harbor was attacked but our government was threaten or overthrown.

It started raining tonight and I hope that it stops by the morning. I've had wonderful weather so far, I can't complain to much.

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun today.

Cathy said...

I'm loving your updates!

John & Robyn said...

Hi Sara!
Where are you today? How's the weather holding up? Hope you're having a blast!

R & J