Friday, August 20, 2010

Some Wedding Pictures

I downloaded some photos that have been posted on Facebook . We bought the rights to our photos but we haven't met with our photographer and edited our wedding album; so I'll have a lot more pictures to share.

.




Right after we took this picture it started raining really hard for about 10 minutes. We quickly took cover, let it pass then took picture for about 10 more minutes than we walked over to the reception.


Yes, I have a lot of bridesmaids!! I couldn't decide to have my 4 sisters/sisters in law or friends; so I had both.









4 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

Beautiful pictures! Isn't it fun looking at them!

Burdick Family said...

The pictures are so great! It looks like it was a perfect day. Can't wait to see the Maui pics. Sorry I missed your call. We're you in town?

Mom and Dad said...

We loved seeing the Temple ground pictures. You and Allen look so good. Your wedding was all so beautiful. We are very very happy for both of you.

Cathy said...

Great pictures!