Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weird Al & the Fair

The food at the fair is always entertaining and yummy if you don't count calories!! We enjoyed the Alaskan Jumping Pig Races.














































Allen is a huge Weird Al fan, so we went to the OC Fair!! I'm not a fan and I was really worried about attending on Saturday afternoon when Allen was playing Weird Al on the way to the fair.




It was one of the most entertaining concerts I've attended. He had the most costume changes and crazy antics for every song. I was one of the few not singing along but I had a blast.





If he's playing in your area; I recommend you go. Tickets are really cheap and it is very entertaining, even for a non fan.

3 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Dad likes Weird Al also. Weird Al graduated from Cal Poly. We like the songs, they are funny.

Cathy said...

Weird Al has some good stuff. "Trigger Happy" is my favorite.

Mary said...

That sounds like fun. Maybe one of these days Brett and I will go to a weird al concert.