Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wedding Wagon




Maid of Honor Assistant or Maid of Dishonor

Wonderful Friends

Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles




My Brain - I had to write down everything otherwise I would forget.



I was saved by two great friends that came from UT. They drove into town on a flat tire and I met them at Costco around 8pm on the Thursday before we got married. I greeted them with tears in my eyes and they quickly told me to pull it together. Lori and I have been friends since being roommates at BYU in the summer of 1995. I met Natalie through Lori and I've known her for about the past 3-4 years.

They were such a big support and helped me stay sane over the next couple of days. They helped with decoration on Friday and drove me every place on Saturday. I was planning on driving myself around to get hair and make up done but they insisted on driving; which I'm so thankful.

We started Saturday morning going to get my hair done in Pasadena by my normal guy and then to lunch. It was awesome having them there to see the best way to do my veil. I kept my veil on the whole reception because it never feel off or became loose.

It doesn't get better than chicken and waffles on your wedding day!!

After lunch we went to my friend Melissa's house for makeup and my maids got ready. We then went straight to the temple for me to change and get married. Natalie was the expert at making everything just right, especially my veil.

I'm so appreciate to my maid of honor and maid of dishonor for making my day so much fun and relaxing!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ok, I dont know how I had missed this post. You are lucky to have such good girl friends! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day (and everyday!)