Thursday, June 10, 2010

LA Flower Mart

On my furlough day I went the Flower Mart. It's in Dowtown LA between maple and wall & 7th and 8th. It costs $2 to get in but then  you can shop. I loved see all the beautiful flowers and the low prices. I went shopping for table centerpiece flowers. I'm doing orchids submerged in water and using the incredible vases from my friend, Emily. I loved all the flowers and colors.




We then went to the fabric mart and purchased one 100 yard roll for 75cents a yard!! I only took a picture of a chaotic store but they have lots and lots of fabric. (Some stores are more organized.)

I can't believe only one more month!!!

P.S. Thanks to all those who've RSVPed.
If you haven't, here's the site: http://www.mywedding.com/saraandallen/

2 comments:

Cathy said...

BEAUTIFUL flowers!!! Orchids smell sooo yummy, those will look very nice.

Lorianne said...

I can't wait to see how it all comes together. Do not, I repeat do NOT, tell natalie the address of that fabric mart.