Saturday, July 24, 2010

We're Married

Our wedding and reception was amazing. I was annoyed that we the workers in the temple were so slow and we had to wait for them even though we were the last and only couple getting married at 2:30pm. We didn't get married until after 3pm and it kept people waiting outside for an extra long time.

I haven't met with our photographer but some people emailed and posted pictures. Our reception was a dream reception with incredible decorations, yummy tri tip & chicken, Porto's wedding cake and an incredible candy bar.

Here are some pictures my sisters took after we got married. I'll share more pictures and honeymoon details later.









Yes, a lot of bridesmaids but half of them are sisters!!

9 comments:

Burdick Family said...

Hi Sara! You look GORGEOUS!!!! Love the bouquet! I can only see the first picture! Can't wait to see more! I am sure Maui was amazing!
I have 17 days left until our baby comes. Congratulations, sorry I couldn't be there to share your day! E-mail your new home/mailing address. Thanks!

Lorianne said...

I'm happy I could come - it was a lot of fun! But most importantly - I'm glad you loved it!

Mom and Dad said...

We can only see the first picture. You looked beautiful and Allen looked handsome. Your bouquet was beautiful. It was a fun day and we are so happy for the both of you.

Becky and Brian said...

Glad we made it! We enjoyed being there and seeing you look so happy. So are you going to change your blog now that you are married and add Allen to it?

Mary said...

I too can only see the picture, but you look very pretty! You did have a dream reception and we were happy to be able to be there on your big day! I cant wait to see picture of your honeymoon!

Mary said...

I too can only see the picture, but you look very pretty! You did have a dream reception and we were happy to be able to be there on your big day! I cant wait to see picture of your honeymoon!

Mom and Dad said...

We can see all the pictures now and they are beautiful. We especially like the one of you and all your siblings, the picture of you and Lisa and Cathy and the picture of you and Allen with the grandkids. They are all beautiful though.

Cathy said...

I'm glad that you had the wedding of your dreams! You looked gorgeous and very happy. Congratulations, enjoy being newlyweds!

Andrea said...

You are beautiful, what a great time! Love you!