Friday, November 19, 2010

Life is Good

Life has been great!! It has been an easier adjustment to married life than I originally thought. Both of us have lived by ourselves for several years and I thought it would be more difficult. It has been having someone else do some of the chores!!

We were able to see Phantom of Opera before it left LA. It was my favorite show when I was in high school and it is still one of my favorite shows, many years later.

Two of my favorite little people.


My mom and grandma wearing the same shirt!! My mom bought the shirt for her and they both wore it on the same day. So cute, little twins, only a couple of years apart.
We're off to Texas for Turkey Week; Houston, Austin and San Antonio.

7 comments:

Amber said...

HEY! When did you two go see Phantom??? Damon and I went on Thursday, Oct. 28th. Bummer, we could have doubled!!

Lorianne said...

Have fun in Texas!

Unhappy Customer said...

Amber - we went to the Saturday matinée on the 23rd. We'll have to coordinate in the future and go together!!

Becky and Brian said...

Have a fun Thanksgiving! I have been thinking of you and will call you when you get back or you call me!

Christin said...

I'm glad you are doing so well. I love the havasupai photos. I gotta do that sometime. Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Cathy said...

I'm glad that the first four months of marriage have been bliss! It is very nice seeing you so happy. A happy Sara is a nice Sara! :)

Steven & Adrienne said...

Hope you enjoyed the warm weather in Texas! I am jeolous San Antonio is one of my most favorite places to visit!!! Cute pics!