Thursday, May 20, 2010

Breast Cancer

We did the Revlon 5k at the Coliseum Mother's Day weekend. It's the fourth time my mom and I have done it, second time for Lisa and Emily as well as the first time for my cousin Tori. Tori was the rock star fundraiser this year!! Rumor has it that more will be joining us next year. Let me know if you want to come, it's early but worth it!!





Emily and I ran the first mile and she did great!! Last year she struggled a little bit to finish but no hesitation this year. Hopefully, next year we can run the 5k together!!!





3 comments:

Amber said...

Let me know before the next one comes up. I may like to join in!

Mary said...

If we move...I will come. Looks like fun! Next year you will be a married woman doing the walk!!

Mom said...

Good pictures Sara if I do say so myself. It is so much fun our tradition of partcipating for 5 years next year and how it has grown. How great it would be to have Mary and Amber join us next year and who ever else wants too.