Friday, May 21, 2010

Denmark - football & friends

Last August I went to Europe for a month and visited my friend Line in Denmark for a few days. Line and I met about 14 years ago when I was in Arizona and she was an exchange student.

It was great meeting her husband and adorable daughter Anna. I went to my first European soccer game and ate the best sausages. Danes are better sports fans than most Angelenos. They clapped and said it was okay  when a player had a bad play where as here in LA fans boo when a player makes a mistake.

Jens was so excited to see his favorite team play and it was an incredibly high scoring game.

The BEST Sausages!!




Convenient drink holder, so much better than the cardboard trays with a high spillage rate we have in LA.




Incredible fans, they stood and cheered  waving their flags the entire game.



A great Danish soft/sport drink.

Precious Anna and Line

 I have a lot more pictures to post about Denmark but I started with my favorites!! I had a great time and would love to return with Allen, especially since he served his mission there.

No comments: