Thursday, May 6, 2010

Changes

My life has changed drastically in the past several months. I've changed from wanting to teach school overseas for the Department of Defense to getting married this summer.

One corner of my apartment is now dedicated to wedding reception decorations, favors, and invitations. It has been a lot of fun planning everything and getting ideas from friends.

I'll try posting more often but no promises. I won't attempt to update my blog about everything that has happened during the past several months. Hopefully, at some point, I'll post all my Europe pictures (or at least some of them).


To see more pictures: http://imagesbyaida.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

Cute picture! I am so excited for you!

nattyg said...

Nice pictures... however that's a whole lot of kissing :) Can't wait to see you.

Arbed Nnud said...

Congrats!!!

Cathy said...

YAY you updated your blog! :)