Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Island New Adventure


I love Maui and I want to stay longer. There are more things to see and do but I can do them next time I come. My friend Apreal loves Maui and told me about a lot of cool things to do. Between Apreal and the locals I could stay busy for another week on Maui.

I'm going to the Big Island in about 2 hours. I'm excited to see flowing lava!!

My body is really tired from getting up early and going all day but I love it!! I'm having so much fun.

Life isn't a spectator sport. Get into life and participate!!

1 comment:

Burdick Family said...

Hey Sara! I am glad you had a nice time in Maui! It is so nice and peaceful there. There is a lot to do, luckily you will most likely go again and can do some more things! Did you ever make it to the Kihei Cafe? Well, Have fun on the Big Island! Talk to you soon!