Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tubing and Hiking






Today I'll be tubing through irrigation canals and hiking the famous Na Pali Coast.

The tubing was awesome. We went through 5 tunnels in a an irrigation ditch that was used for the sugar cane fields. It was fun but it felt really short. I did break half of my nail on my big toe. Hopefully it will grow back with no problems or too much pain.

I drove an hour to the Na Pali Coast Hike and it was closed for the past three days because of a fire; I need to pay attention to the local news better. I did another hike and got a gorgeous view of the bay.

2 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

so do you want to move to Hawaii yet? cause i do just hearing about it!

and have you looked up the doctor?

Cathy said...

Hope your piggy is okay! I'm glad you're having a fun trip.