Friday, August 22, 2008

Ridge & Falls Hike, Pali, Luau & Fireworks





I started the day with a ridge hike that had awesome views of Diamond Head and Waikiki with lots of climbing. I loved the hike and would love to do it again.

I then found the falls near a cemetery that I couldn't find last time. I was disappointed that there was a lot of graffiti and beer cans; just like LA.

I went to the Pali lookout that is known for the views and the wind. It was so much fun. Last time I was here it started raining two minutes after I pulled in teh parking lot.

I found out that the Hilton has a pool luau and fireworks on Firday night. It was fun watching the luau and the fireworks were shot for the beach and really loud. I went next door the the military resort, Hale Koa, and got cheap food with not sales tax.

No comments: